MY
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

The scent of this is amazing, and the size and the package are perfect for using the oil in a diffuser or in making blends. The Clary Sage makes a great room deodorizer - it makes the room smell so fresh and clean. Natural and soothing, it is a great essential oil.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

this product has good childproof packaging. This oil has a nice long lasting fragrance that is suitable for meditation. product quality is excellent. I also find it useful for repelling insects in my flower pots. I like to inhale this before bed because it is so relaxing. also the oil has a good dispenser

as an aromatherapist i use clary sage for many essential oil formulas, also for diffusing for relaxation and soothing the air and aura. size is larger than usual essential oil bottles, and really worth the money. the scent mixes well with orange oil and lavender oil - great composition for diffusal before sleep or whenever in need to relax.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

We are very happy with this essential oil! Its scent is subtle. I use it in a homemade blend in our diffuser as a sleep aid. It's a high quality product so only a few drops are required 🙂.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This oil has very relaxing and clam scent in a very good package. Love the smell and quality of this company. They will never disappoint you.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This one comes strong and rich, has to mix with other oils to balance the smell. Overall is a really good oil, will come back again.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

I had read an artilcle about Clary Sage for a specific brand on Social Media, to help brain function and memory. I saw this on the site and thought I would try it. At bed time, a combination with Eucalyptus and Lavender, I also seem to sleep better too. I have used for myself and it seems I feel more relaxed and feel my head clearer and more energised. I also using for my Mum, who had a brain injury a few years ago, and again seems she has better cognitive functions on occasions.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

I include this in a combo formula to combat Vertigo. Worked successfully for me, so when my elderly mother had the same issue I made a batch up for her. It helped her vertigo, but even better it helped her sleep. She has had sleep issues for years. She loves her oil combo and rubs a little on her temples before bed. Plenty of info on the internet for Vertigo combos. I rub on temples and wrists.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good oil product, great scent, good quality brand. Recommended indeed.