MY

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

i use it with other oils, the quality of brand is good and package too, size is medium and it is benefit, i love the scent it moisturize your sensitive skin and nourishement your hair

aa9cc433-d768-43ea-bf23-4c5d00665c60
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I use this oil as a make up remover and it leaves my skin very soft. I appreciate that it’s organic and doesn’t clog up my pores.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Buy this product for my senior mother she use it for dry and sensitive skin and are really happy with its moisturizing effect. It has a mild scent.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Jojoba is the closest oil to our natural skin's oil sebum, so makes a wonderful moisturiser. And it's organic so another bonus as our skin absorbs what we put on it, so organic/pure, is best!

Posted on Oct 17, 2020

I have been using this oil for last few months. Since my hair is low porosity i have trouble when I apply coconut oil to my hair on 3rd day after shampoo ( as my hair dries out by then... and I want to extend time in betw shampoos)... but instead of coconut oil... it gently coat my hair with this oil ( i apply it by gently hugging the hair with my hands and moving alon the lengths to coat the hair)... and after a few hrs my hair is as a bit more moisturised and tame but not oily on the surface when i feel it. I will probably always continue to buy this product.

Absorbs fast! It doesn't smell! The only negative point is the plastic container, it looks cheap. Jojoba oil is not cheap, it deserves a better container. But at first I loved it!

2338994d-e0e0-485e-bb2c-d1a01f6e645e
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

the quality is good, but it is a bit pity that it uses plastic bottle, which i think might be better if using glass bottle to keep oil fresh longer.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I'm happy with the quality of this product but the packaging could be better. It's difficult to get only a drop or two out because when you squeeze, it kind of squirts out suddenly. I put this in a separate eye dropper glass bottle, and now it's very easy to control. Despite this annoying packaging, I'd still purchase it again.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I am using for oil massage for my face. This product is very good!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I mixed with different essential oils and put them in small bottles for face and body. Very good for skin!