MY
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Good

I don't see this in the store anymore and I was glad to find it here. I like it baked with butter and a little salt until slightly crunchy. Makes a nice snack.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Childrens like it very much, Breakfast food and snackS. I really recommend it

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I prefer kamut, but puffed rice is fine too. I use this as a "low calorie" filler mixed in with nuts and seeds.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Always a favorite because they're not too sweet. I like to eat them alone or mix them with a sweeter cereal.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022
2,060

vacuum packed. add milk to make a cereal breakfast, or add salt to make it savoury ~~~

Posted on Dec 9, 2013

I mixed the puffed rice with other Arrowhead Mills brand puffed cereals, add a teaspoon of honey and get a very healthy breakfast for my daughter. Makes me feel so good that I don't feed her the store-bought cereals with lots of sugar, salt and fat in them. The best thing is that she loves them! I will be re-ordering this cereal regularly from now on.

Posted on Mar 19, 2012

This is my second order of this product (Puffed Rice Cereal) from iHerb. Not only is the product itself great, but the company is amazingly helpful and very quick to ship. Whenever I have spoken to a company representative I have always been met with enthusiasm, helpfulness, and an interest in making me the customer - happy. I highly recommend iHerb as they do what they advertise and sincerely care about their customers.

Posted on Feb 10, 2009

I love this puffed rice and was so glad to find it here on my favorite herb/vitamin site! I put it together with Rice Chex and make various kinds of snacks by adding seasonings and shaking it altogether. It takes the place of chips, crackers and such and because it's gluten free my body loves it! Thanks iHerb once again!!

Posted on Oct 24, 2008

I could no longer find Puffed Rice Cereal in a store near me, so I looked on the internet and found your Arrowhead Mills Product Puffed Rice Cereal. It is very good and I have eaten this cereal my whole life and I now am 66 years old and still love it. Thank you. Pam

Bought 5 bags at a time. Planned to eat it as breakfast in the office if I don't have time to buy any. So I tried it for 2 times so far... really not filling as I only add skimmed milk in it.. it says on the package for 10 portions.. I guess for me only 5 time the whole bag would be all gone.. Next time I should add sth to the cereal, like other users said... maybe some dried fruits and bananas to make it more filling for my breakie. *if you like my review and found it useful, please click "YES" below this review and don't forget to click my username to see useful information and also you can see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*