MY

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Excellent !

Ideal product. Delivery speed is excellent. Really quality goods. The packaging is good. It is convenient for me to place orders here without leaving home.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I ordered this when the brand I usually use was out of stock and I don't regret it at all! I use flaxseeds daily with oatmeal or yogurt and I love the taste and flavor of these. i also like that they are organic and found the product and nutritional information simple and easy to read.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I wanted to lower my cholesterol level, and that is the benefit of using Flaxseeds because it is full of fiber and Omega-3 fatty acids. I use it in yogurt, in my salad, and/or add it to the bread making. These seeds are of excellent quality, not expensive, the packaging is good and easy to use. I save them in a glass jar in the fridge and only grind what I need.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The Heart-healthy Omega-3 Fatty Acids are HUGE Plus and easy to use and healthier than taking Gelatin Caps (made from Beef). I mix this with my Oatmeal along with Cinnamon, Blueberries and Stevia, and I can tell that it keeps me "regular". BTW, I mix everything together in th bowl I'm going to eat it. Then I Microwave 1 1/4 cups of Spring Water (not tap water if possible) and then pour the HOT Water in the bowl, stir well and Microwave again for 1 minute and Presto It's done and Delish!