MY
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Everything smells nice to me, I love the day cream and the cleansing gel. The toner is nice, sometimes it burns a bit, if the skin is on the dry side. The recovery cream could be richer, it's too light for a night cream. The mask didn't do much for me, but its nice as well.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The set is mild on skin. the moisturizer is light and glides easily. it's not sticky like other moisturizers. I love the faint citrus smell of the cleanser and it cleans without drying. I had full size of the products previously bought elsewhere and because the full size products are bulky and big, I need to transfer them to smaller container. thus super love this travel size

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I loved it, but I was sad when I found out some of the products included in this set are not available on their own anymore. I especially liked the exfoliating cream and the moisturizer. I think I have somewhat sensitive skin, and I didn’t have any problems with the product

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

It’s great kit , I've used it for 1 month and I see the brightness in my face. The toner is amazing I remember when I used it after coming back from outside how much the dirt in my face

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I brought this for my 13 year old daughter who was experiencing her first break outs. I love that its not loaded with chemical junk and she loved the cute little package. It encouraged her to take better care of her skin which has flared up considerably.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Package is nice and come with the right size. The moisturizer is gentle and suitable for my combination skin in summer. The scent is mild. I think it is suitable for sensitive skin.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Great way to sample the products from this line. Quality care for blemish prone skin. Do the patch testing first. Hope my review is helpful.