Page 1 - Reviews - Andalou Naturals, Conditioner, Full Volume, For Lift, Body, and Shine, Lavender & Biotin, 11.5 fl oz (340 ml) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Got it for my teen who has very thick hair. He has been using it more than a year and refuses to use any other conditioner now. so love it. his hair looks shiny and fresh

Posted on May 17, 2022

The scent is true to the name and it does give volume. I have used it for some time now and I still have a decent amount left. I like this brand

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I use this conditioner with the Volume shampoo in between the Argan Stem Cell for hair loss. It doesn't weigh my hair down and smells great.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Yes I am happy the shampoo and the conditioner both suit my hair as I have problem with my scalp and the hair feel nice and clean with a shine

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This smells wonderful, a little goes a long ways. It does leave my hair soft and easy to comb out. I have thick, slightly dry hair.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Excellent conditioner, scent is lovely. The shampoo washes my hair really well, making it feel healthy and shiny. Conditioner give my hair volume, but is not sticky or heavy. Safe , clean ingredients. Would recommend

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Since starting in California in 1996, iHerb has been on a mission to provide health and wellness products to people around the world. By making shopping convenient and providing the best value, we aim to become the world’s first choice for health and wellness.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have long, thick, and wavy hair. This conditioner worked fairly well to keep my hair soft and manageable without drying it out too much. Also love that it's gluten free and cleaner ingredients than traditional haircare lines.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Andalou Naturals is a clean product. Gives my hair volume and shine. I'm totally gray and the lavender helps brighten & moisturize to soften the gray.

dashas9
Posted on Jun 29, 2021

I bought the citrus sunflower shampoo and conditioner and fell in love so I decided I need to try the lavender one because im obsessed with the scent and it did NOT disappoint me at all! andalou thank you for being so good for the envirement and so good for my hair! I reccomend! :)