MY

Posted on May 12, 2022
Pleasant taste & not too hard to chew

I have used Now Brand chewable Papaya Enzymes for many years, last order tasted horrible, I decided to try this brand. I chew 2 of these after each meal to assist with digestion, they work just as good as the Now Brand but they taste good and the tablets don't seem as hard to chew.

0f64c7f1-c718-4553-a12e-90398b339cdc
5dbd3544-43e1-4fc8-b12c-c6cdc302efa1
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

the bottle and the pill is in good condition and the package also in very safe and strong protection. the box packaging , however it has a little dent on the corner . but the content ( vitamins ) are in still good condition . I have 3 times doing the transaction with iHerb and every thing always satisfy me

0a04b8bc-6623-4183-8216-0dc7b143d2cd
0f0a5a80-f14e-454a-a9bc-e1c0554d4b43
be80c003-7766-451e-91a6-f9c9a9a2982b

I really liked the Super Papaya because it works on my heartburn. I tried the Tums route but no relief so I bought a bottle of the Super Papaya from my local food store. I decided to look at iHerb and found that I could get two bottles for the price I was paying just for one. I found if I took the Super Papaya, I build up the enzyme in my stomach and now keep up with it at least once a week and no more heartburn . Please click👍if this is helpful🙏.

Posted on May 2, 2022

My kids and I started taking these after meals because my daughter was complaining of stomach aches. Both kids love them and ask for them daily. The chewable tablets are small and have a mild, sweet mint flavor. It's a little too soon to notice if they have made a real difference but I have the impression they have been helping. We take just one Tablet but the dosage is up to 3 after each meal. I like that they are sugar-free since my kids eat them after dinner. Pleased with the quality and size of the bottle.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Good stuff to have at home and I always carry a few tablets in my bag, just in case I eat too much or the food is too "heavy" I take 3 tablets and it feels much better. It has a pleasant minty taste so not a problem chewing them.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Chewable and easy to take wi5 or right after a meal, slightly peppermint taste is refreshing and surprisingly does not argue with the flavour of whatever you’re eating. Once chewed and swallowed, there is no residue in the mouth. Great quality supplement, I chose this specifically for the ingredient combination and love them!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Got issues with your tummy? Food not full digested and some stuck up for days in your bowel? This is a great product, indeed, quality wise. Been using this for days now and I can't allow myself to run short of this all natural ingredient of digestive enzyme. I chew it with meal and the size is perfect with a candy taste.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is an excellent product for my weak digestion. Whenever I eat meats or high protein foods, I will take Papaya Enzymes Plus to help me digest the foods I consumed. It has helped me regularly to keep acid reflux out of my system. I continue to buy from iHerb because of its good quality products.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Many factors could be a result of my newly found gastrointestinal relief, but this tablet could be part of what has helped. Hard to know when I am taking other supplements and have recently had a hysterectomy. I take it with three meals and just one now. I’m not getting uncomfortable anymore. I will continue using and buying this.