MY
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Best greens drink you can get. Super healthy with potent ingredients and antioxidants. I drink every morning although I have to put a bit of squash in there for the taste as on it's own it isn't great but who buys these things for the taste anyway - you are basically drinking powdered vegetables.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

So car si good, i feel good, no trouble digestion Wise, and IT tastes Nice. I have had other green powders that tastes good, but the tastes was so overpowering that IT had to be Taken on its OWN... This one cauld go well with any smoothie or juice, but honestly i like IT just like that. The ingrédients seem to be good qualité, and i like that IT helps support my energy levels!

NutritionCoach
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

ALLMAX CytoGreens Premium Green Superfood for Athletes Acai Berry Green Tea is packed with antioxidants and a comprehensive blend of ingredients that make it perfect for athletes or anyone looking to improve their health. This is a real superfood. The acai berry green tea flavor is delicious, and the powder dissolves easily in water, juice, or a protein shake made with milk or almond milk. I've been using CytoGreens for a few months now, and I'm really impressed with how much energy it gives me.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This food supplement is awesome and effective, the taste is good and it neutralizes acidic body and make me feel good. A good start for every morning detoxification. Great for those who don’t eat much fruits and vegetable

c0ad5276-e745-4cf2-8555-e50165808120
acfe3b98-cb74-4e3a-9c62-0f8bc26a5be8
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This product is very tasty and consists of many ingredients, I guess it’s a good addition to the healthy diet. Consult your physician first of course.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

I tried too many drinks over time, this is my favorite when it comes to taste. it is highest protien content per scope also compare to other products. also, no guessing blend..out of very few who are transparent about how much of each ingredient in the serving. majority of green shots are not tasty (very normal based on super foods ingredients). this one has better taste and marginally higher protien per scope. I tried only acai berry green tea- not sure how chocolate one taste.

f2725944-4845-4da2-a59d-597dd8abe395
041d7d48-1129-4f28-aec7-0aa03eb2da16
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Love this product. Was attracted by all the benefits and ingredients they packed into this superfood powder. I've been taking this everyday for the past 2 years. Works well with my protien shake after a workout! The fruity taste makes it much easier to drink than other green powders I have tried. No grassy taste at all! I've felt no unusual side effects so far, will continue to take it! :)

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

High quality Taste yummy Super food ingredients Natural green Immunity support Antioxidants