MY

Breathoffreshair
Posted on Oct 25, 2021
Effective!

We went camping in the summer and everyone forgot their mosquito repellant. I was the only one with this natural insect repellant. Everyone requested to use mine and were surprised to learn that this insect repellant worked so effectively even though it was natural! It sure kept the mosquitoes away! WARNING: be careful not to get it into the eyes, otherwise they will BURNNN (speaking from experience when I accidentally sprayed a full spray into my eyes- thought I was going to go blind because of the pain. But this dissipated within few minutes after continuously rinsing with cold water).

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

As far as I can tell, Kids Herbal Armour is the same formula as the regular version, which is helpful if either one is not in stock. We use it to keep away biting midges as we live on a canal in Australia, and it really works! Feels nice on the skin, has a scent we like, and isn't full of worrying chemicals. Will keep buying it as long as it is available!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I.love iherb products. very affordable. quality is good. ingredient is superb. taste is very nice. size is average. i use it always. packaging is good.its candy. sweet. smell is good. composition is ok. and it works on my diet. everytime i eat . i am always ordering in iherb. suits my age.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Great product , Good quality of product, great scent , good texture and package . Hope it will useful and show some improvement. Happy to have it one after this as backup since fit size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. the best thing it's iHerb has the best prices and delivers quickly to my home

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Bought this repellent in preparation for our summer holiday adventure on Bali. This is yet to be tested. The bottle is good size 240 ml with spray top, it smells nice and I like the fact that its natural, has citronella oil. Look forward trying it out. Arrived in mint condition, nicely packaged.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Didn't have to use it yet but I like the ingredients list, the quality showed, the size and the package. I would definitely recommend this to all the mamma's out there that have insects problems and are concerned about all those products with shady ingredients. Natural is always best.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great product! I bought it, because a friend of mine ask me to, so I did not used it myself, she told me that it is great and I will order it for me and my family as soon as possible, and for my friend also, as the season for camping just started in Romania.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I like this, but a few things to note: The smell is pretty strong. May be too overly strong for someone with allergies. I bought the kids formula because I thought it would be milder. My solution: I spray it on my clothes and stain treat them before washing. Works for me.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

love that it’s natural and kid friendly but maybe that’s precisely why it’s not as strong and still get some mozzies in the heat of summer. also it’s not meant to be just sprayed on, need to spread it across the skin or face. it’s written on the instructions but i missed it at first.