MY

Posted on May 17, 2022
Yay for clean shampoo!!!

Ive done a lot of trial and error shopping for phthalate free products. My hair is fine, curly, and very thick. I also have naturally oily hair. So its hard to find a balance that would leave my hair clean without making my hair a frizzy mass with a life of its own. Even worse some were so ineffective at cleaning my hair was left limp and greasy. Nobody wants to go to work looking like they skipped a shower. The alba gardenia has finally checked all the boxes for me while leaving me toxin free. My hair is both frizz and grease free. I also love the scent a very refreshing floral that's not overpowering. I highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

It got an amazing scent, I use it almost every shower! My hair has become less fuzzy and I can feel my scalp being cleaner. My hair is usually dry but this shampoo moisturizes it well.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This shampoo makes hair smell beautiful. I used it and it seems like better quality than many prestige brands. I really like it. I have been looking for the Gardenia conditioner because it probably also has a wonderful scent. It smells like a Hawaiian tropical flower Lei.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

If you love Gardenias as much as I do you will love this shampoo! Subtle, fresh and not overpowering. It’s also great shampoo too

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

This has a strong floral scent that may not be for everyone. I use a raspberry conditioner over this which masks the smell in the end, but it is so strong that I am sure it would linger if used with the matching shampoo. I love that it has a true surfactant that actually cleans the scalp, but is still gentle compared to other sulfates. Contrary to popular belief, it is important to cleans the scalp every once in a while, depending on your skin type and build up, of course. Have purchased twice and will continue to do so.

Posted on Oct 10, 2020

I have thick wavy/ curly dark hair, and the high humidity in my country makes it look lifeless. I was looking for a new shampoo/conditioner, cause mine almost done, and ran into this brand. After the first use, my hair looks alive and full like it used to, when I lived in the northern part of the world. I’m extremely happy with this! Def will by again!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It’s perfect for thin hair, very moisturizing, smells good

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

VERY GOOD AND EFFECTIVE ,2ND TIME TO BUY AND WILL CONTINUE

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Scent is wonderful, great stuff. Leaves the hair silky smooth