Page 1 - Reviews - Acure, Unicorn Shimmer Shampoo, 8 fl oz (236 ml) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I rotate through all of Acure's shampoos and some of Andalou Naturals as well. I like that their products are mostly free from gross ingredients. I like the packaging and the shampoo seems similar to their other ones. The scent is ok. Use it every day or rotate through with others.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is an amazing shampoo. It is very hydrating and leaves my colored hair really gentle and soft. It has done amazing things for my sensitive scalp also in the composition is one of the best. I really love it

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

hair felt smooth when washing with this shampoo. it didn't dry out my bleached & damaged hair. it also didn't make my sensitive scalp itch like my previous shampoo did. this shampoo also smells good without being overpowering! I love that it's 100% vegan :)

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I’ve heard so many people say that shampoo which is non toxic or natural don’t have a great lather but this was great. Smells lovely but not overbearing

Posted on Dec 26, 2020

I bought this for my love partner who is a pink rainbow unicorn poodle ! He absolutely loves it! Says it smells great and has a great feel and looks great afterwards! I’ve never seen his curls look so good after shampoo and conditioner use!

6cf58476-fa24-4aa1-a7da-803fb5812bf7
Posted on May 10, 2022

This really did smell delicious and was a very good conditioner for my dry hair.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This is a great shampoo, nice smell and leaves the hair so soft. I am glad i discovered this brand.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Doesn’t have strong smell but nourish and moisturize my high bleached hair so much!! Love it!!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Literally Everything I try from this brand goes directly into my heart. Love it.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Very light scent and foams well. Doesn't strip the hair of moisture.