MY

Posted on Jan 7, 2022
Second purchase.

Purchasing for the second time. Great product! You can experience your skin starts to pill off a few days after application. Don't worry, skin will be brighter and have more even texture at the end. For the better result - follow it with a clay mask and then moisturising one.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I’m 37 years old and I’m taking better care of my skin in the last few years. The appearance of wrinkles and fine lines bother me a bit and I’ve been looking for products to help me deal with this issue. My aesthetician recommended this product to me and I’ve been using it for a few weeks now. This peel is gentle on my skin when exfoliating it. Natural essential oil soothes and calms my skin. I love it so far!!!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Makes your skin tingly for a bit but once washed off, your skin feels nice and smooth. I have repurchased a couple of times. Only bad thing is it’s in a tub which I find a little unhygienic but just use a scoop, mask brush to apply and you’ll be right. After time the colour changes slightly darker due to oxidation but doesn’t change the effectiveness I don’t think

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I was surprised with the quality of this product. The Abba enzyme peel is indeed a great product. It tingled for the first few minutes after applying. I left it on for 20 minutes. Once I washed my face I noticed how effective it was at clearing my dead skin on the surface. Making my pores smaller and cleaner. The sent is citrus. I recommend this product. I will purschase it again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Have tried this a few years ago but experience redness and mild breakouts. Now I am looking for a weak acid peel and decided to pick this up again. This time I only apply a thin layer and wash off 30mins later because I believe I may have applied too much last time. The product consistency is watery with a strong rosemary scent and just a slight tingling feel to the skin which is a good indicator of the ingredients doing its job as a peeling agent. Will continue to use as weekly mask for skin exfoliation.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I really love this mask , amazing how it works . Exfoliates deeply , not for sensitive skin sense it tingles a bit . I love it and i would buy it once again . My skin feels and looks amazing after using it . I use it once a week

f3dd5421-6846-499e-86b0-264ee507197c
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

This consistency. Put on a layer and keep for 15-30 min. No tingling sensation ( I have thin pale clear non-sensitive skin). Love the glossy after- effect.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Felt a burning sensation for the first few minutes after applying. Left it on for 30 mins and didn’t have redness. Love it as my face looks so bright straight after washing it off !

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Very powerful enzyme peel. Only use if you dont have sensitive skin. Skin will be quite red after use. Make sure you dont go under the sun the next few days.