MY

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
E for Excellent

Since taking vitamin E I’ve noticed a great improvement to my overall health. I feel it’s helped support my hormones, reducing hormonal fluctuations and skin breakouts. I love the quality as it is very hard to find Vitamin E supplements that aren’t synthetic or have fillers ingredients. 1 x day is the perfect dosage so this package will last awhile.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Simple, clear ingredients, no questionable additives. The pills are large, but I find them easy tho swallow, as they are soft. I checked the brand's website, and it is halal. If this matters to you, check the website before buying for the latest information. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is definitely a good quality Vitamin E, and a good brand if you want to high dose Vitamin E. Personally for me that didn't work out, because after a while I started getting acne and brain fog (which I've heard is due to the body detoxing estrogen with the help of Vitamin E), but I don't think my body is ready for something as intense. So I like to take these once a week, or whenever I eat food out. I'm also slightly concerned though because from what I've read about this brand, it seems these supplements could potentially be derived from GMO material.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Purchased again! I love this product and never stay without it,always have at least 1 package of it. Totally recommend! Quality is excellent, it contains all forms of vit. E, also it is not supressing the thyroid function, even oposite, my hair and nails got stronger after 2nd month of intake. First time I've ordered the small package, since then I'm buying the big size. Excellent healthy product!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I believe we all need to take vitamin E to balance the negative effects of PUFAs and other things but it is hard to find one that is not made out of soy oil or something similar. It is great for regulating womens' cycle and balance oxidative stress. I do not take many supplements on regular basis (I used to but I don't feel like I need to) but I do take this vitamin E most days. Various biohackers also recommend it and they might take several a day

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This Vitamin E is the best quality supplement I have been able to find for Vitamin E. The ingredients are not derived from soy which is important to me. It also contains several different types of tocopherols which gives multiple benefits to give you the ultimate effects for your usage.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

That is the best vitamin E formula on the market. Vitamin is a great antioxidant and helps with PCOS. You can take it though the whole month and then leave it for 20 days every third month in order not to overdose.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I was looking for a vitamin E with. Variety of tocopherols without the added garbage and found this gem. Improving my immune system bit by bit.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The only Vitamin E I buy. Pure ingredients. No side effects. Very happy with this Vitamin E. I believe this is a quality product that I give my whole family.