MY

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love the 21st-century product to get an amazing product high-quality you get the best ingredients I love this turmeric it has so many benefits for you you get the antioxidants the packaging is really nice it’s so good for the inflammation conservative and joint pain and improve the pain in your body it does not taste so bad you swallow it

a43ad434-2454-4533-860d-a7dec9cc1837
Posted on May 8, 2022

As soon as the weather turns cool, especially nights, I would awaken with substantial painful in my fingers. I am a believer in Tumeric. Before use, I could barely used my hand without fingers pain! I get my tumeric from IHerb more importantly, This magical plant has saved my life and feel a lot better. Tumeric is a Godsend.

b2e9a76d-f3f4-42f1-a847-36e6ffcea764
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I love turmeric as it has a lot of benefits for the skin and it also has benefits for healing wounds. Are usually use turmeric in my food but the quantity that I wanted for my body was not enough that’s why I decided to buy pills I love this brand and I recommend it. The packaging is nice also the quality

260fef7b-d93b-4a3e-9de6-3a74db8b36b0
719d3e96-7a7e-46f0-ac53-e3f597e4a7a8
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Helps inflammation and takes away the pain in all my joints. and i have RA I believe 21st Century uses high quality products. The pills are easy to swallow. I like that it is vegetarian and has no meat products. It doesn’t have a funny taste I think is great but i found something stronger but for beginners it is super...

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

First time using this for pain relief… and I’m shocked to say it seemed to help. I’m a doubter… my system laughs at Tylenol. I tend to need something stronger… so I’m very encouraged by this product. Less nsaids the better, so I’m hopeful this can replace VitaminIbuprofen and VitaminNaproxen.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Helps inflammation and takes away the pain in all my joints. I believe 21st Century uses high quality products. The pills are easy to swallow. I like that it is vegetarian and has no meat products. It doesn’t have a funny taste. I like how the bottle keeps the tablets fresh .

Amazing to say the least! I have fibromyalgia and it is not fun. For the past 6 months I was constant pain, from head to my toes - my bones hurt, my joints hurt, it was bad. I felt like an eighty year old in a 50 year old body. Long story short, I came across this product and after reading tons of reviews, I thought, what do I have to lose? So I ordered a bottle. It arrived fast and I tried it immediately. That was almost a month ago. At first, well the first three days, I took 3 capsules 2x's a day, then went to 3 capsules once a day.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I take turmeric to help with sinus inflammation from seasonal allergies. I've noticed an improvement in my sinus pain in the mornings. It also has the benefit of reducing menstrual pain, so I'm now taking it year round. It is also a powerful antioxidant, which we need at any age. This is my first time purchasing 21st Century, the product seems high quality and fresh.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Bought this for my mom and the quality is superb, it ingredients are absolutely natural turmeric, as for her age she need more antioxidants to combat her inflammation, the most benefit of turmeric is to improve her life style and reduce her pain and even improve her joint flexibility, this package is enough for her for a long period of time, the last thing is that there is an after taste, but if taken with a meal there won’t.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Since my parents are getting to a certain age, their joints are starting to ache, so I had to get them something for that. While researching, I found that turmeric is a good antioxidant and helps with inflammation. Right away I bought two packages and they started taking them. After a month there was an improvement, they were in less pain than before. I must mention that the capsules have a certain smell and taste, which some may describe as foul.