MY

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

This is an amazing 3-6-9 Omega Combo Its also a fabulous supplement for the health and regeneration of the skin. Many invest in expensive skin care, and Spa treatments, but dietary supplementation is just as critical for maintains the youthful vibrance of the skin This made a big difference in the effectiveness of my topical creams also!! Enteric Coated to Avoid Upset Stomach, Aftertaste & Reflux! Fish, Flax and Borage oils are sources of polyunsaturated fatty acids. Omega-3, 6 & 9 fatty acids are known for their potential health benefits.* Please hit the LIKE button :) 😘 xox

972e2aaf-386d-4850-89a0-90a791ff142b
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I liked how it didn’t give me the aftertaste that usually come with other omega products. I don’t know if it does any difference to my body, but I’m just taking it because I feel like still it’s better taking than nothing haha . Overall, I’m satisfied.

8675f609-4e03-43df-b975-eb6dc597f6da
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Has helped with circulation in my legs and arthritis in the hand. I take 2 caps a day. My eye specialist also said my retina inflammation has also decreased. It's a winner for me! I have taken Omega 3-6-9 for a long time now and Im still getting the benefits. This brand is good, gives me no reflux, and is a good price.

Previously I used to buy Omega-3, but this time, having read how many useful things are in Omega-6 and Omega-9, I decided to order the Omega-3-6-9 complex right away. The supplement came to me in the form of a jar with gelatine capsules. The jar has a flip-top lid, under which there originally was a protective membrane against opening. On the back of the jar there is information about the content of the capsules. I rarely eat fish. And other products that contain omega are not frequent guests on my table. Therefore it is much easier for me to just take 1 capsule a day. The capsules here are not small, so some people may have problems swallowing them. My pack contains 90 capsules. At the recommended dosage of 1 capsule per day, the jar is expected to last for 3 months. I did not notice a fish burp after taking these capsules, which is a huge plus. After a monthly course of taking this dietary supplement I've noticed some improvement in my body and quality of skin. It became smooth, silky, very moisturized. I was also pleased with the gastrointestinal tract. Started working like clockwork. I became less nervous (well, I also drank magnesium at the same time, so ...), my nails began to look better, my hair was already in decent shape. I felt less tired after work. In general, there is some positive effect.

d71ecfcd-b575-440e-bcd1-b302466d7a61
9cb59f55-09e3-4c7c-8d2a-064c99d8da68
17230c83-a1a7-4af6-98c9-6fa6e23f8957
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for a month already and I can already tell a difference. I feel healthier, my mood has improved, I have more energy, and my skin is glowing! I like the fact that it's natural and it's so easy to take.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Got this for my kids they need their omega 369s as well so kind of tedious product to find I'm surprised it's not out like it used to be but whatever get these for the kiddos teenagers is great for them as well not just when we get older

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Quality of this supplement is great. I had no idea this would make a great difference. I bought this based on reviews and it’s packaging looked really good. It has benefited my skin, hair and overall health as I’ve noticed less dryness on the skin and the tightness in my chest seems to have lessened ever since I included this in my supplement stacks. No fish burp taste, the ingredients is straightforward. I have used other brands of omega and this stands out for me. Thanks to IHerb for carrying these great brands of supplement. I’ll buy again.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I've been taking this supplement for a month, and it's a good product for a good price. I put the bottle in my refrigerator, and this doesn't have an after taste. I don't eat fish and seafood so this is necessary for me to have. I take it in the morning with my morning meal, and doesn't hurt my stomach and no after taste. I would recommend, and will be purchasing again.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is great because it has every single oil you are supposed to take as a woman. I have been taking oils like these for years, and they help a lot with hormonal swing issues like breast pain, mood, and severity of cramps. There is no taste, but I always take pills with food, which tends to help with burp flavors.