MY

hanibani
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I have been taking it for a bit over two weeks mostly for gut health and it seems to work fine for me. The price is excellent for the quality and quantity you get. Pills themselves are a small and easy to swallow, there is a noticeable herbal scent, but it is to be expected and it is not nauseating or anything.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

First off, I’m not a new mother, I just decided to take fenugreek to help with gut health. I’ve been taking this product since 11/24 and thus far my boobs hurt and are a lot fuller, and I’ve lost 10lbs. It’s helped me be able to go to the restroom regularly and I feel less bloated. I’m extremely happy with this product, and the boobs are a plus!

Excellent quality! More affordable compared to other brands, herbal medicines are better than the synthetic ones and fenugreek is one of the best herb for general health and wellness. Main ingredient is Fenugreek powder 610mg.

4409b8c2-88dd-40f5-a376-973739052cc5
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

thanks iherb i already recieved my order and it was in good packing, container bottle are sealed good..fast delivery also, wanna buy next time again..love it😍

2cd09e68-c8da-41bb-bf0c-5aafeedf720f
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Got this because of that viral TikTok trend. I'm pretty sure I went up a cup size! I went bra shopping and got my usual C cup, but realised it was a bit of a squeeze! There wasn't a dramatic change or anything. I am not sure when the changes started, since I've been (trying to) take one every night for about a month? Only noticed the changes yesterday, and finally decided to write a review. So I'll give this 4 stars. I'd give it a 5 if I noticed other improvements!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very good quality product from 21 Century supplements and the package is good , no symptoms ,the taste is acceptable with water, this is a good benefit for body health , good for heart , and general body health , i use one daily , size is good as package .

Sankoufa
Posted on May 1, 2022

I said it once, i'll say it again, Fenugreek has never left our home and diet, and this product is allowing me to have it anywhere i go. So yeah, i would recommend

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I like that the flavor of the fenugreek is very light to the point where it is not possible to improve its taste. The smell is also light, and with continued improvement, there is no improvement in it. She noticed a change in body shape and loved the change as if she knew the places where she was fat