MY

woolalaa
Posted on Mar 25, 2022
很好!

Since there were a lot articles saying resveratrol was a super food that helps with anti-oxidize, so I just want to build up a habit for having some supplement. This supplement was in a capsule and sometimes I will remove the capsule and mixed it with juice, it tasted a little bit bitter but it was acceptable. Please help to like this review after reading, thank you.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Thus brand is comparably cheaper than others and the quality is not bad at all actually. The pill size is small so i found it easy to swallow. I have been taking it for 2 weeks, i do find my skin condition is getting better! Less inflammation and my skin glows now! Hope to see the antiage effect soon!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Easy to take and these capsules don’t have any smell or taste which is great. A bit big in size though. Quality of the ingredients is great too.

58d24abb-95a0-4606-a567-5b4051a0cf10
Posted on May 24, 2022

I always order this product it’s good for my skin and hair , this is known to reduction of wrinkles and my skin has improved big time since I have been using it for more than two years

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

My son's doctor recommended this product along with turmeric and ginger. My son's attention is much sharper. He is able to concentrate and learn much better now.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I have no idea if resveratrol is doing anything visible to be measured, so I just consume it based on anecdotal evidence that it's a good antioxidant. I usually buy some of my supplements on iherb from 21st century brand as they are quite affordable without compromising the quality. Two thumbs up to the brand!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

this brand is always cheap. so sometimes I wonder does it work? I used to take this brand skin, hair, nail. but my nail is still cracking easily if I want to grow my nails a bit longer. so basically I don't see any whiten skin magic. I am taking another brand after finishing this bottle, actually fickles increased. maybe need to take longer for the effect. I am taking vitamin c and many other supplement for anti ageing. I think my body is not absorbing any goods from supplement.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Good quality and packaging with good ingredients and taste is good I m start feeling it is giving good benefits. promoting quick absorption and optimal performance. Powerful Formula Works Quickly

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

someone told me that resveratrol is good for my heart and my skin. I bought this supplement. Maybe I just used 1 bottle so I didn't see any changes from using it.