MY

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Cheapest fibre!

Same as metamucil but twice as cheap! I use it to supplement the amount of fibre in my diet as I get little and am very happy with the result! No intestinal discomfort. Pills are small- no taste, no odour. The serving size is 5 a day. The composition is not vegetarian due to capsule being gelatin based. Please leave a like if this review was useful to you :)

b55029e5-bcfb-4c07-b00d-637a82c1689c
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

this 21st Century,Psyllium Fiber well indeed. I've observed that it has helped for both halting loose bowels when that has been an issue, or for defeating obstruction when a blockage has been an issue. Obviously, I've needed to drink a lot of water with it in the event that I've been obstructed. At the point when I didn't drink sufficient water with the Psyllium, it didn't help my stoppage. Be that as it may, when I drank two glasses of water alongside the Psyllium, it fixed the issue. I like that it deals with fixing related issues at the two limits. Assuming my assimilation is moving excessively quick, Psyllium dials it back. Assuming it is moving too leisurely, Psyllium gets it going once more. What's more another advantage - this specific brand seems like the best incentive for cash right now.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Ideal for on the go busy person who needs healthy balance diet with high fiber and this product provides all benefits in light packaging resealable, easy to bring carry . Easy capsul with no after taste. Best to clear out intestinal toxins and relief to constipation keep my gut healthy for any age. Potent quality ingredient trusted brand from iHerb

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I was told to use Metamucil for some digestive side effects from another medication, but I could not bear drinking that horrible orange liquid that is full of less than ideal ingredients like sugar substitute and fake coloring. Not to mention that it turns into a thick gel if you don't drink it fast enough! So I searched around for another delivery method and found this product. It is just like taking a vitamin and it works really well. It has only the natural ingredients that are needed and no disgusting orange gel. I highly recommend this as a substitute for Metamucil.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Going to be very descriptive, Readers Warned! In the last year or so I have been dealing with a poop problem. My poop would come out greasy and sticky. Wiping was a nightmare and having to return to the bathroom an hour later to rewipe to make sure I removed all the sticky poop. I would hate alway leaving stains in the toilet too. I just find it embarrassing. I've tried multiple probiotics, drinking apple cider vinegar, salt water cleanses, changing eating habits and even fasting for a few days. Nothing seem to work; I've been using this for a few days and its solved my poop problem. I still can't believe it only takes a few wipes and im done. If you having poop problems, I highly recommend this product!!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

After struggling with gut issues for nearly two years, my doctor prescribed me these. In just a couple days following the dose she recommended, I felt like a new person. I'm not sure if other fiber products would help in the same way, but I know these ones work and I'm not risking taking anything else. They do smell kinda weird, but they don't leave any odd after taste. Which is great, makes me happy to take them every day since I don't have to worry about my breath smelling off.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Posted on May 11, 2022

I take 2 or 3 caps a day (depending on what I eat). I am prone to constipation, so taking this every night ensures that I clear out my colon daily. I used to put a powdered version in my smoothie but honestly capsules are so much easier. Highly recommended, will keep purchasing :)

Posted on Apr 27, 2022