MY

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I really liked the quality of the ingredients used in this supplement. After a week of use I could already see the benefits of this supplement, especially in my intestines, skin and a improvement my immunity! The size and shape of the capsules facilitate their ingestion and the aftertaste is very pleasant.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Delivery took only 10d to Malaysia. Price is about 4x cheaper, even delivery fees are very expensive, that's why I always buying bundles. Too early to share the effectiveness on this but once finished, reviews expired. Anywhere, Never ever buy the 'NOW FOODS' brand, lousy quality on all of its supplements/vitamins.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I read a lot about the health benefits of pomegranate as far as it aiding in lowering high blood pressure, cancer risk, cholesterol, blood sugar, and helping your heart. So I decided to try it. I still am not sure about the effect but it is worth trying. The pills are not too big. If it helped mark YES👌

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Read that pomegranate was effective in helping with high blood pressure. I purchased and am taking twice daily. So far I am quite pleased with the results. Ordering was easy, and shipping was fast. 21st century makes great products . I have noticed it’s effects - in conjunction with diet and exercise.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

A quality pomegranate supplement that is packed with antioxidants, three times more that red wine or green tea. The antioxidants in this pomegranate supplement reduce free radicals, protect cells from damage, and most importantly, reduce inflammation. This is a high quality supply that I use on a daily basis and recommend.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

my face and skin always feel so soft 10 to 15 minutes after taking this. Great stuff. Even if placebo effect I'll take it. I can image was its doing internal if i feeling that externally

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

great formula , my skin already look beter after 1 month im using it. this is my 2th box ,and will buy it again. like if it help

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Fantastic value for the quality. Great superfood for the mind and body, no matter the age. Benefits the mind and the overall health of the body is improved, while the taste if fine. Well packaged too. Recommended.