MY

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I purchase it for my daughter to combine with other supplements. Contains the right amount of calcium needed for my young adult who doesn’t like drinking milk now. No problem with its taste and odor since it is soft gel coated liquid that is easier to swallow even though size is a bit big. Ingredients and facts are printed on the bottle. Quality is very much appreciated.

d6bf6fc9-081a-4282-a81a-b54ab1bc173d
0521a9a3-1c6b-45d0-8783-7356ff53c189

Before I got these, I was using a different national brand of softgels. They were extremely expensive. These are, in my opinion, superior in effectiveness to that brand, and have essentially the same ingredients, both active and inactive, at a much better price. Win-win! Labs don’t lie! I am more and more impressed with this dependable brand.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I got this for wife who recently gave birth. She needs calcium for the nursing, and D3 because she's not getting out much these days. Neither of us like to take multivitamins. We only take the supplements we need. She was quite satisfied to get them both in one package.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Value for money & I've always preferred liquid calcium for perceived better absorption! Softgels were fairly big n hard, not as soft as imagined but not difficult to swallow. Got a few to gift friends cuz calcium is so impt esp for ladies!

761e62f9-10b2-46b6-8da6-404364c58c41
Posted on May 24, 2022

top quality calcium with vit d perfect for all ages bone health easy to swallow packaged well great combination taste ok great supplement best ingredients

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Its a softgel supplement so easy to swallow with no taste. The combination of the calcium and the D3 helps the calcium be absorbed better when taken. Also I love how this product supplies the recommended dosage of 1200mg.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Products are of high quality, fast delivery, are the vitamins and minerals that the body needs daily or as recommended to eat. Impressed after using this online shopping service.

qingmenghealth
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

excellent calcium. helped a lot with calcium deficiency. very economical enough for me for 3 months. the size is also good soft tablets swallowed perfectly.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I dont fancy calcium table because it taste jaut chalky and horrible. We tend to gag too. But this brand is very good. Easy to swallow, no bad after taste.