MY

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Great news on my latest bone scan!

I love my coral calcium. The reason I love it most is because after taking coral calcium daily, in the way recommended, for about 2 years my bone scan actually showed improvement!! I have osteopenia and that’s the first time I’ve been told my bone mass had actually improved! The capsules are so easy to swallow! I am set up on the automatic delivery every 3 months which saves me money and insurers I never am without my coral calcium!!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I’ve been using this calcium supplement for a few years now and have noticed an improvement in my overall health. I use it in combination with magnesium and vitamin D at night - which I think may also help me sleep better. My tests show my levels are back in normal ranges, and my last bone density tests were normal.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

it reached in less than 10 days,I read reviews that it is better than the normal calcium for the bones. so i will give it a try

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

Every time when I take the capsules I feel warm, which for me is fantastic since I am always very cold. I also feel a lot better since I have had a blood test and it has raised my iron levels in a week. I am very happy with this product and I plan to buy more, even I would like to buy for my whole family. The only bad thing is that the shipping price is very high. Otherwise, totally recommended.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Am adding calcium to my diet up my bone density test. Easily digested and I am sure the benefits are an improvement overall.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I ordered this supplement for my aunt and she likes it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This seems to work the best. I have used coral calcium for several years and am having good results. Excellent quality.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

VERY VERY GOOD PRODUCT..... VERY VERY GOOD PRODUCT..... GOOD SIZE AND VERY GOOD PRICE!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Ever since taking this products, my wife’s cramp problem has greatly improved!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Introduced by my friend to brought this. It helps on my bone mass.