MY

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

My husband and I and all of our children (who use the kids version) from ages 3-11 use this spray daily without complaint! Slightly sweet, not salty like saline, pleasant. Google it and read about all of the antibacterial and antiviral benefits (including killing CoVid-19!) Great to use during Flu season or before a plane ride as extra layer of respiratory protection from germs! Will always have this in our medicine cabinet and iHerb has the best price!

Posted on May 4, 2022

This product effectively cleared up my sinus allergies, which I've suffered with for years. It was recommended by a friend who also suffers with allergies. I got off benadryl and flonase! I'm so thankful for a natural product that really works well. And it's a great price!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I normally react poorly to anything up my nose, but this came highly recommended, so I gave it a shot. I started using this at the beginning signs of allergy season, and daily use has kept them at bay! No runny nose, itchy eyes, or constant sneezing, and the spray actually has a pleasant taste from the xylitol. You have nothing to lose and clear sinuses to gain.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

My family always use this after going out of an enclosed area like the office and stores or after getting out from a crowded area. We also use this before bedtime. Once, my daughter suddenly had no taste or scent. She used Xlear hours before getting a Covid test. The following day, her taste and scent started to return. The test result the following day showed negative for Covid. We like Xlear for its efficacy, good quality and affordability. Thank you iHerb for making Xlear available in the Philippines.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I bought mulitple of these after reading about how it kills covid. There are 5 people living in my home only two of us use it daily. The other 3 all came down with covid. We were exposed daily and multiple times. Tested many times never came down with it. I have a strong suspicion it is due to us using this daily along with the mouthwash. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

One of my daughters has severe chemical sensitivities and allergies. After trying several nasal sprays we found this one which has been a great help to her. It has no chemicals and no strong scent and doesn't hurt her nasal passages like some of the sprays she tried did. She can use it as frequently as she likes and it has made a world of difference in the way she handles airborne allergens. It is very affordable, too, through iHerb!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is the best product I've ever used for sinus congestion. For months I've had post nasal drip and irrigated my sinuses using saline on a daily basis. I tried a steam inhaler, supplements, etc., and nothing seemed to help. A friend recommended this product to me and after a few days of using the Xylitol Saline Nasan Spray, my post nasal drip is gone!

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

My ENT, an allergy specialist, recommended Xlear to me several years ago as a more effective sinus spray than saline alone. I use it as needed, and the active ingredient xylitol does a good job of clearing my congestion, reducing the need for other medications or supplements. The product has a sweet aftertaste, which is not offensive, and is not irritating to my sinuses.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Absolute best moistening nasal spray on the market. And, this is also the best type of measured and dependable spray bottle to administer it. A life saver, especially during the winter, when inside heated air can be so dry. It's Grapefruit Seed Extract is antimicrobial-- an added protective benefit. No odd tastes or smells. A best buy.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

This product works very well and due to the ingredient xylitol, it is approved and recommended by my ear nose and throat specialist. It is the only thing that curbs my post nasal drip and nice that's its with natural ingredients. Price with iHerb is the best and shipping was lightning speed.