Page 1 - Reviews - Wet n Wild, MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick, Give Me Mocha, 0.21 oz (6 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on May 16, 2022

This lipstick is a very good quality and it comes in a perfect size and shade, it has no scent and it is good for daily use where i use it at work. The coverage is matte and from the first coat you will get the texture that you need. Its color is so nice it is like brownies 🍪

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

For the price, I think this lipstick is awesome. I love the “matte-dry” effect… it dries and essentially becomes smudge-proof. Great for wearing under masks (if you’re gonna take it off later) and for drinking without worry about lipstick on the cup rim. The color is fantastic too! I was worried it might be a smidge too dark, but it dries a really pretty red\pink color.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This color is soooo beautiful!!! A beautiful chocolate brown shade. Best to apply a lip balm before this cz it might be a bit drying. But the application is very easy and packaging is sleek too!!!! A beautiful color and worth the price for everyday use. I got so many compliments when I wore this color 😊😊😊😊😊

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

AMAZINGGGGGGG I LOVE IT IT STAYS FOR SO LONG OMG AND IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD ON MY LIPSSSS GET IT!! Like my review if it helped you

Posted on May 22, 2022

i really like it , the scent is amazing and the size is perfect the quality is wonderful comparing to the price and it's easy to use and the color is very beautiful and it feels great on your lips so the texture is also amazing it also the package is good and beautiful will buy again.

Posted on May 9, 2022

great quality product. the color is amazing. full coverage. very useful for makeup lovers.size is perfect. scent is very mild.package was delivered on time. must have product. love it.great quality product. the color is amazing. full coverage. very useful for makeup lovers.size is perfect. scent is very mild.package was delivered on time. must have product. love it.❤️

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

the package arrived earlier than expected. it was well wrapped. I had been longing to have a matte lipstick and i found this baby. i love how it spread to my lips, it lasts for couple of hours. I suoer love the color too. will reorder again. i highly recommend this to my friends. please like my comment if it was helpful. thank you so much.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I can't go out without this lipstick anymore! It stayed long and I love it's colour so much. Especially when you have to wear mask every single time and take it off, you never see the actual lipstick on the mask. This is great! I definitely recommend to everyone:)

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

love this lip gloss! i was a bit afraid that the color wont be as i expected it but it's exactly how it looks. the applicator is really nice and the gloss doesnt dry out the lips that much and it doesnt clump.plus its price is pretty affordable

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This color matches my skin so well, i have fair skin,, i love the texture its not too drying even though its a liquid lipstick! Stays on for a long time, good scent and good size