MY

Posted on Jun 28, 2022
Collagen for your skin

Ive started to use this after Isabel Vina recommended it herself, shes a doctor and i love all the tips she shares. What i like most from this product is that as its unflavored i can just mix it into my almond latte in the mornings and don’t even notice im taking it. According to the package the sources are of an exceptional quality.

c36acc6d-3e6f-4355-9320-fa31a2dd994d
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Great source of marine collagen without unnecessary filters and nonsense. Due to religions reasons, I appreciate that it's not sourced from bovine (which is the case for a lot of collagen products). After consuming 2 weeks (2 scoops daily) i see improvement in my skin, mainly elasticity and tone. It's pricier than the bovine based but it's so worth it. Bonus point for being unflavoured and easy to mix into any beverage, even cold ones.

2fdc9933-5e78-4aa6-8c7f-295c65f2d1f1
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Since i drank my marine collagen peptides in 3 weeks i found my skin much better not to dry anymore, My hair loss seem to be reduced and my nails are starting to get stronger and don't break easily. I’m so Happy with the result. So I share this product on my instagram and give some Review about the benefit Marine Collagen peptides. It’s really suprise me because my followers very interesting and they want to try it too. Will repurchase? Yes off course. So happy about the results it’s work for me.

d100ce6f-747f-4174-9a53-32c9491a4716
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have finished 1 bottle (2 scoops daily) and i truly c amazing results for my skin. Hair loss improvement not so much though. just opened up my 2nd bottle and I am thinking to downsize to 1 scoop cos it's really exp to take 2 scoops. hahaha... need abt 2 bottles to last slightly over a mth..I take it in e morning wif my coffee and is totally tasteless.

225e4ff7-84ca-4c6e-94ed-4ddd077bd054
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

When you buy marine collagen, please pay attention and chose only wild caught otherwise you don't know what fish was used. This was a key factor in my choice of this product and it is perfect. I mix it in my blender with water or almond milk and frozen fruits for an awsome drink.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

My mom doesn't eat beef for religious reasons so this is the perfect alternative for her to get her collagen in without worrying if the collagen peptide is from bovine or not! She's on her 5th bottle ever since she discovered this from Vital Proteins. She's 72 but still feels and moves like 60!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I love this as it dissolves easily and doesn't affect the taste of my drink. I had a stubborn rash (more specifically, seborrhoeic dermatitis) on my face that refused to go away, even after religiously applying the steroid cream that I bought from the skin specialist. But after finishing the entire bottle, I noticed that the rash had disappeared. I'm very impressed!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This is the best collagen you can get! It really works. Drink it instead of wasting money on millions skin products. Tastes like nothing, you can add it to any drink!

3bc95557-80bf-4968-860e-92a8a04c4549
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I puchased collagen for better and youthful skin. After using other collagen powders I find marine collagen best for the skin. My skin is definitely more plump. It is easier to use in comparison to collagen pills, just one scoop a day. I don’t think I will use other collagen sources.