Page 1 - Reviews - Tresemme, Botanique, Coconut Nourish Shampoo with Jasmine, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

My hair is curly...and always have problem with liquid shampoo....then use shampoo bar but doesn't feel clean enough. Finally found this product.... really feel awesome....clean ...and friendly for my curly hair ❤️

082b53e3-2281-45d5-ad90-f21f930206e7
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This shampoo smells amazing! It leaves a very nice smell in the hair after using it, even when hair is dry. It does not dry out the hair and does a great job at cleaning it without leaving any residue. I use it on my very fine and my husband also uses it on his Asian hair and it works well on both. I would buy this again!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is a great gentle yet thoroughly cleaning shampoo. it doesn't lather up a huge amount, it's not overly moisture stripping. My hair seems to have more volume yet is soft and manageable. It also smells really nice.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great shampoo! Coconut shampoo is the best one. My hair are very greatful

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Love this shampoo. The scent is lovely and it leaves hair feeling soft.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I brought this shampoo for the kids. I like that it cleans well plus not harsh on the hair.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Sulphate free shampoo which is gentle on your hair and also smells so nice. I like it 👍

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This shampoo smells great and leaves my hair feeling nice and soft and shiny. I will reorder.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

great shampoo and sense of jasmine it leaves on your hair, beautiful

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

very nice and like the photo exactly, the quality is very good . I like it