Page 1 - Reviews - Trace Minerals ®, Low Sodium Mega-Mag, 400 mg, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
MY
Posted on May 12, 2022

One of the best products, I've tried this before it have quite strong taste so i recommend taking it with juice to mask it. The quality and ingredients are very good. I'm also satisfied with sizing. It helped me with most of my health problems caused by lack of magnesium.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The dose is 100-400mg and they provide a glass 1ml dropper in 0.25ml increments. High doses provide a laxative effect so for supplement I take only one dropper into juice glass because the taste is so metallic. If I need a laxative I use 4 droppers (4ml) into a juice glass. If this review was useful to you please like :)

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

We are all deficient in minerals as the soil is depleted so this is a great addition to your water. The taste is quite strong, however if you put a couple of drops in a glass you won't feel it. Make sure you start slowly and low, even with just one drop. If you go too fast you might get a detox headache etc. I would add a drop every couple of days.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is an awesome mag concentrate! I put it in my water, food and I use it for brushing my teeth instead of a toothpaste as well. It probably sounds weird to a lot of ppl but it cleans your teeth like magic and it also helps remineralize your enamel! It doesn’t taste very delightful so I don’t recommend more than 2 drops,lol! I could be a great opportunity for you to ditch your toothpaste with fluoride(gross)!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I'm sure the quality of the ingredients of magnesium is great. but the taste is horrid. but I mixed it with sambucus and my other liquid vitamins and then finished it off either some pineapple juice. couldn't taste it in the sambucus. hopefully it helps me sleep well tonight

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is 1000% better than the pill form Mag - taste isn't as bad to me as it was to others, especially if you water it down and take it in one swig, Pirates drank much worse. I will get this one from now on because I notice the sleep/dream enhancement and muscle relaxation much more clearly, I am guessing due to high bioavailability? Finally good to know its from Utah's sacred salt lake. Immense power lies within that one, I'd imagine.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I've started taking this to assist in getting my thyroid back online after giving birth. Pregnancy is very mineral depleting, so adding this is a great way to replenish minerals. It has a mineral taste when adding to water but it's not disgusting. High quality product and I like that it's easy to take.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I bought this supplement because the ingredient is a very unique form of magnesium - it is derived from the Great Salt Lake, and the other reviews I have read about it say that it is of outstanding quality. I usually take Magnesium Glycinate, but I will try this new stuff for a while and see how I feel!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I was having very bad leg cramps during the night and someone recommended taking the Mega-Mag as a supplement. I used to take Magnesium in different forms even before, but they didn't seem to help. After taking Mega-Mag for 2 days my leg cramping went away!! I have been using it since and I will never use anything else!