Page 1 - Reviews - Trace Minerals ®, Electrolyte Stamina PowerPak, Pomegranate Blueberry, 30 Packets, 0.18 oz (5 g) Each - iHerb
MY

Posted on May 19, 2022

I LOVE THOSE PACKETS! I am a hiker and I sweat a lot so I could really tell the difference in my stamina after dissolving a sachet in my small bottle of water! I stayed hydrated and energetic for the whole time of my hike (4-5 hours). The taste is also very pleasant! Please like my comment if you found it useful! :)

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I love the taste of it, and it boosted my energy level when I got sick. As soon as I sensed that I was going to get a cold, I took one pack with water, and it usually helped and the cold just went away. The quality and ingredients were good! I love it.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Trace Minerals’ Power Pak is an easy, convenient way to have a daily drink of 1,200 mg of Vitamin C, plus electrolytes, vitamins & minerals. Mix a single packet with hot or cold water. Available in a wide choice of fruit flavors.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Purchased for hubby to keep hydrated on the lake. He is a fisherman who participates in tournaments. He is exposed to all types of weather and these packets are terrific. The flavor of pomegranate and blueberry is refreshing and delicious. Looking forward to purchasing other flavors.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It helps with my stamina during long distance cycling and great for recovery. It helps me from having cramps during or after long and climbing rides.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I really like this product. I will continue to purchase it. Their best taste is watermelon in my opinion

Posted on May 1, 2022

I find the ingredient list superior to its competitors and good price (although it went up as everything else).

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I like the taste. I used this when running or doing heavy workouts. Can feel the difference. Improved my endurance.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Used this PowerPack for my own mix with Animal Pack and some aminos every morning for better recovery. Works good, the cramps stopped

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I use this product for 1 year since my dietician suggested it and it is just amazing. I recommend!!