Page 1 - Reviews - Tosowoong, Propolis Natural Pure Essence, Brightening Treatment, 2.02 fl oz. (60 ml) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I really love this serum. Unlike many other serums, it doesn't dry out my face, you don't need to apply any cream to moisturize your face after it (but probably still need SPF if you use it in the morning). After several weeks, my skin tone became much more even. Also, it didn't clog my pores or cause any breakouts.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

I was feeling in love with the green tea essence of this brand so I wanted to try the propolis one. I love them both. Can't really tell the difference but both help my very oily/combination skin become more towards notmal. The percentage of niacinamide with all the rest of amazing ingredients make this formula amazing. It helps my skin produce less sebum, feel hydrated and smoother. I'll never stop buying these essences.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

The texture is a light yellow transparent gel, it is hydrating and not heavy on the skin, it feels gentle and soothing as well. The ingredient list looks great , no drying alcohol, silicone, artificial fragrance and color. Smells faintly like honey. I have already repurchased this product.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Nice basic serum & well priced, this has 60ml in it when usually serums contain 30ml. This has propolis in it that might help with hydration and also help with inflammation to calm the skin. This also has niacinamide to brighten and even out the skin tone and also hyaluronic acid, fermented ingredients, amino acids and different plant extracts. I like that this has pump instead of dropper bottle top. The package is very plain and dated, but that's just esthetics.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is an unscented essence with a gel texture. It’s very gentle & healing on the skin. I often use as a glide gel for skincare devices like Dermawand and as post-treatment skin soother. Highly recommend if you need a gentle, non-oily moisturizer.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Very nice serum that feels pleasant on my skin and helps keep my skin hydrated. Odour not too strong. Would order again. I have Latina olive skin that can get dry in some weathers.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Slightly dencer texture that the Green Tea Essence from the same line, hydrating and slightly moisturising. Great for normal to dry types of skin in summer.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I really enjoy this combination of ingredients. I have dry/acne prone skin and I find this serum to be helpful in managing my need for nourishment and acne control.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

This is the first propolis product I have purchased, after trying a sample. It feels calming, warm and protective. It is quite affordable with the current discount, especially considering how good the ingredients are: most (like licorice root) are empirically proven to brightening up the skin. I will purchase again. Some people feel it's a bit sticky, but that's not a problem for me; it doesn't pill over or under the rest of my products.

add33281-c396-4339-befc-5467ea093917
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I've been using this as a morning serum for a while. It has a nice texture and sinks in quickly; also sits nicely under lotion and sunscreen. However, I haven't really seen any noticeable difference since starting it.