Page 1 - Reviews - Thorne Research, Bio-Gest, 60 Capsules - iHerb
MY

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This has been a lifesaver. I had my gallbladder removed and after a couple years I was diagnosed with GERD. For another 5 years I battled with stomach, digestion issues and finally realized it was bile reflux. With the lack of a gallbladder my body wasn't breaking down food. With the help of enzymes and the ox bile I'm able to enjoy a full meal again. it's been a long journey figuring it all and I'm sure different things help people differently but this has helped my situation immensely!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Love this one for my help with my digestion and gut health. It helps me if I ain't breaking down my food, HCL isn't always enough for me since I need enzymes as well. But Thornes Bio-Gest is super. It has animal products, and I think that is what makes it work so well for me. I always trust the quality of Thorne, because it has never let me down.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I am in my 50s and recently had trouble with bloating after eating more carbs, and indigestion after having red meats. After taking 1 capsule of Biogest together with meal, the digestion is better and the bloating is going away. It works! I noticed it’s less effective if taken after meal, so I suggest to take it together with your meal for better effectiveness. Please 👍 if you find this info helpful

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

These are really good for my gut when eating oily and fatty foods. As somebody who has my gallbladder removed, i cannot eat a lot of oily and fatty foods at the best of times due to the bloating. These capsules help ease the bloating and off feeling when I do. Anybody with the same condition, i can highly recommend these. They will be your new best friend.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Thorne's Biogest is a blend of everything needed for digestion (various enzymes and emulsifier) and has components for collagen/gut repair (glycine from betaine, glutamic acid to l-glutamine/l-glutamate/glutathione through various pathways.) Betaine itself is a donor in the methyl cycle. With poor stomach/gut health, methylation is usually a problem. Note that there is a total of 960HCl per serving. A pill contains 480HcL.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I bought these as I was trying to figure out how to ease my stomach issues. I was waiting for an appointment with a GI but it wasn't happening any time soon. I determined I had low stomach acid and a Ggpe search brought me to this product on iHerb. These helped so much and other reviews mentioned how much Thorne HCL helped them so I bought those as well. My GI appointment is 5 months away but I dont if I even need it, these have helped me so much!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Enjoy the product very much it's easy to take, provides my body with much needed enzymes. I was on antibiotics and the ingredient that this product has is such a high quality that the benefits are being noticed with the digestion of my food. My gut and intestinal health have improved. There is no taste by I know it's working.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Taking to help digestion and see if will help with fatigue, I have Hashimotos and apparent digestion issues. Seems to help with digestion and less stomach bloating, however nothing I try (except for hema-plex) has any noticeable effect on the fatigue, hard to tell. Will continue to take these until I get another blood test as I feel they help.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Thorne is a very well trusted brand of supplement so when I realized I should be using this because I no longer have a gallbladder, I chose Thorne as I use this brand regularly. My digestion has very much improved. I take one 3 times a day with my meals. I love that iherb tells you the expiration date of their products. I have never found that with any other online shopping!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

These enzymes have made a significant difference to my digestion. For me.... Having no gall bladder necessitates their use and i am sad no medical person thought to mention it in the past 20 years or so since i had the gall bladder removed! I am hopeful that my seemingly improved ability to digest food will help with some of the poor blood reports i have had of late.