MY

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Good quality product from great ingredient where it improved your metabolism and energy in daily life. Also it didn’t cause niacin flush or redness . Good for my nervous system as it contain folic acid and the taste is acceptable plus the size of capsule easy to swallow . So far it suitable for me.

effe3b81-fa91-4e3f-9044-1d97eed8c3f5
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I got this supplement under the recommendation of a friend who swears by it. Given that I now only get my health products from iherb I didn’t hesitate to add it to my order. great quality and it came well sealed and well packaged

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

unlike other similar products the taste is not bad. it melts slowly, as it should and I feel the effect from the third day of use

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

the ingredients and the quality are nice...the lozenges are better than the tablets fir sure. ...the size is small but still suitable ...the dosage 1000 mg is nice to get good effects...

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

it's important for vegetarians like me to take b12 supplements, and these are a good option. quality ingredients, without alot of fillers. tastes good too--sweet but not overly so. the small size is nice---and they aren't chalky at all.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Amazing value for the cost. It has a nice taste, good potency, perfect size (I buy the 30 pill box).

5c78c9f1-464c-43ac-b3d0-33fb991f3f46
Posted on Feb 18, 2021

I liked that it comes in form of lozenges. great just to have in your purse and pop any time during the day when remember. honestly for me I felt it is working after 10 days of taking it. which I think it's ok. it's not like you take it today and you feel the difference tomorrow.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Good quality and nice packaging also the price is good

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

i love them it tastes so good so hard to only eat one, definitely buying again