Page 1 - Reviews - Swanson, Stinging Nettle Root, 500 mg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
MY

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

this one is the most cost-effective for nettle root. got 500mg in 1 capsule, from what i heard, nettle root is the best supplement out there you can get for growing your hair, so as a man you can get lots of benefits from this. the main will be prostate and urinary tract health, the side is hair health. so far so good with this product. will update more in the future.

abab35f6-9f2c-41cd-9457-244810913e9d
adda9335-06f1-437a-9c3f-efbbdb091ff4
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I cannot wait to try this product specifically to see how it helps with the health of my hair amongst other things. Been waiting for this for the longest time and finally excited it came in stock and i could get it. This particular brand is the most affordable and so if money is an issue, you better get this. I will be back to update in a few months once am done with this bottle. I highly recommend this so far based on the price point. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

tontubut
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I started taking this Stinging Nettle Root along with Pygeum, instead of Saw Palmetto. it has really made a difference. Taking stinging nettle root before breakfast and lunch the last eight months has worked better for me than with saw palmetto alone. it is supposed to be good for your prostate function.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I love this product. But I use it as an estrogen blocker. There's too much estrogen in many of the foods today, and estrogen is what makes a woman, well, a woman. By blocking the absorbing of estrogen in men, it keeps the man a Man. I suppose there's other benefits to it as well and that's ok.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I use from time to time nettle capsules. I wanted to try this item. The price is good for 100 capsules, and each capsule have 500 mg

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Without COA, I can't attest to its purity. But no complaints from me.. Taking in conjunction with other senolytics and is working for me 100% Price quality ratio is acceptable.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Nettle root is very important for health for men, especially The product is good and easy to swallow And I started using it with lunch .. .. .. ..

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Nettle Root .. One of the most important natural herbs and vital to health in general And it is very excellent and easy to swallow.good for prostate. Prostate and Urinary Tract HealthHerbal SupplementComprehensive Approach to Prostate HealthPromotes Healthy Urinary Tract Flow and FrequencySupports Respiratory Health

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Haven’t had the product long enough as yet to comment on any improvement, however the service has been great along with the quality and cost of the product.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Nettle Root .. One of the most important natural herbs and vital to health in general And it is very excellent and easy to swallow I hope to see good results in the coming days ...