Page 1 - Reviews - Sunfood, Raw Organic Goji Berries, 1 lb (454 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on May 11, 2022

These Goji berries are the sweetest I’ve ever had! I love them just by the handful as a snack. Plus 5g of protein per 1/3 cup! They are all so delicious sprinkled on top of smoothie bowls, or baked in the oatmeal cookies. They are a great sweet treat that I know is really good for my body. Sunfood products in particular are great quality, the only thing in the ingredients is the berry’s. These gojis were soft, such deliciousness. Generous portions for the price.

Posted on May 30, 2022

It was the first time to me to try it. Fantastic & good taste & contains a healthy composition and nice smell good size. I recommend to use it again as a diet.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I put a teaspoon in a mug of warm water at breakfast each day. It's uplifting and gives you a healthy energy boost to start the day. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I've been buying Sunfood Goji Berries for years. Loaded with Vitamin C and is a proven superfood. Perfect as an addition to any smoothie, drop a few in hot water for a simple tea or just eat a handful as a snack.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

A repeat purchase and the quality is good I sprinkle it on my chia seed pudding in almond milk and I will also add them in my noodles in hot soup

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Great quality goji berries. Would definitely recommend. The berries are not too dry or hard. The size of the package is perfect and lasts a long time.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Chewy sweet and healthy. Sweeter than I expected but it is natural sweetness and no sugar added. I am having it with yogurt in the morning. Package has zip so easy to store.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I have tried other brands but I always come back to this one. Those are the best tasting goji berries. My only issue is that they get humid really easily and stick together. Either the packaging isn't good or there should be bigger humidity absorbing pouch inside.

Posted on May 6, 2021

goji berries are packed with antioxidants, great for vision and a good blood tonic, it doesnt stick and become humid like many other brands are. my 3nd order, and this time i ordered 2 packs. its better to keep in its bag and clip it to ensure air tight. i dont keep in mason jar anymore, it makes it soft and humid

3667ade8-3650-43fc-9a10-67e47b75aeb5
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Natural without sugar added. Quality and taste it meets the expectations.

b40b35a8-38cd-4448-8209-4cf8679de3a4