Page 1 - Reviews - Sundown Naturals, Melatonin, 5 mg, 90 Tablets - iHerb
MY
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Have been searching for good quality of melatonin since i heard that it should be taken especially for those who are recovering from Covid. In my personal experience, i was sleep deprived when i got infected by the virus and this supplement will really help to give enough sleep without feeling heavy upon waking up. Give it a try!

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

My husband is on a lot of medication due to heart disease. He was not getting any sleep at all, which was further impacting his heath and mental health. This is also a natural product so not filling his system with more drugs and giving him a great result. Very grateful :) This medication works and fives him restful sleep. Very thankful, will be grttinf more.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Really helps me get to sleep within 30-45min of consumption and importantly stay asleep. I find with other melatonin brands I will often have strange dreams and restless nights. The only issue is it is hard to split the pills into smaller chunks as the pills are so hard if I want to give myself smaller dose.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

We have been giving our 9 year old child Melatonin 5 mg now for a couple of years as this product is the only medication that works so our child has a good nights sleep . without the use of Melatonin she stays awake for hours during the nights . Thanks Sundown Naturals for this great product.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I love this brand for melatonin. It helps if you take it about 20 minutes before settling in a dark room to sleep. It doesn't last long though, so don't delay bedtime after taking. The bonus for this brand is that you don't feel drowsy the next day.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

In comparison to "Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Melatonin, 5 mg, 180 Chewable Tablets" it seems that the vivid dreaming experience is more emphasized. (although its the same 12mg of Melatonin) Those pills are slightly bigger but still easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

These tablets have been a lifesaver during this stressful time. One tablet before bed and I am out like a light. I try not to take every night but when I know I am especially at risk of insomnia, these tablets have worked perfectly.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I like it, it helps me quiet down in the evening when I need to sleep but don't feel tired enough yet. So I take it about 30-45 minutes before I want to go to bed, I often take two.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Great product, top quality ingredients and always arrives within a few days. Perfect for helping the kids get to sleep and enjoy a proper sleep, always wake refreshed, never groggy.