MY

4.5
DibbsOnTibbs
Posted on Oct 11, 2022
Lovely!

Light soothing scent - I'm not sure how effective it is as far as the benefits of chamomile go, but I use it as a placebo sleepy spray for my 5 year old who has trouble going to sleep, and it works at least sometimes, haha! I enjoy using it as a linen spray.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Made with Roman chamomile essential oil and distilled water. This product is versatile, it can be used as facial spray, or room spray room as it has a calming flora aroma and soothing scent. I spray it on my pillow to help to me to have a good night sleep.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This spray has worked as air freshener for my room at nights. I have some issues to sleep and I decide to give it a try l. Every night, I spray a bit in my room and in my pillow before going to sleep and I feel this has helped me. It doesn’t have any scent but it feels refreshing and relaxing when you spray it in the air.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Use it as a mist toner. The scents is light wish it's a bit stronger. It's a pretty blue glass bottle. The spray is particularly good which gives really fine mist.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I like that I can spray this chamomile water around my baby daughter and myself and help us both calm down. I am using this as a calming spray. I love it!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I use this at night when I don't want to use creams or lotions to refresh my skin and leave a light scent of chamomile on my face. Since chamomile helps relaxation, it's the perfect night facial.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

what is essential oil feels relaxing and calming. It doesn't have a strong scent, it is more mild. it is good to put on the body before sleeping.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Love that it comes in a glass bottle and the design is magnificent! The smell is not as strong as the other flower water I have (it’s made from roses and it has a noticeable smell), but it definitely livens you up. Recommended!