MY

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Before 1938, colloidal silver was used as natural antibiotic. It is anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral. It works by destroying the enzymes that affect the oxygen of these microbes. It works for sore throat, sinus issues, herpes, tooth infection, bladder infection, cold, flu, candida biofilm. I had chronic sinus issues with constant phlegm. I spray it daily in my nostrils before going to bed. It has cleared my sinuses ever since and I don't have any stuffed nose problems anymore. I did not feel any side effects whatsoever. It's a lot better than antibiotics or antivirals, some of which have horrible side effects for me. I would recommend it for everybody. Go for it.

3d521757-e6f9-472e-b6cf-ee1c2119d0ff
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I always wake up at night or in the morning with a stuffy nose even though I use Flonase before bed. The flonase takes awhile to work and don't last but this stuff is amazing. I use 1-2 squirts in my nose and within seconds my nose is unclogged and it stays that way. It does burn a little at first as it's working through your sinuses but it's so worth it. The best part is it's all natural and builds your immunity. I highly recommend to anyone who suffers with clogged sinuses.

0cdcee20-369a-40f7-bac2-a302220d18ae
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

this is a terrific product. Once I felt not comfortable and expected to have sore throat. I followed the recommendation to spray for 3 times on 1st day. You cannot imagine, the sore and uncomfortable feeling disappeared the next day. It is extremely effective to avoid flu, sore throat, upper respiratory infection, but you have to spray on the 1st day when you don't feel well. Spray for 5-6 times a day. The sore and discomfort will disappear amazingly. This is also no harm to human body even you spray for a no of times a day. Highly recommend! Remark : you have to stock some when there is quantities, as it is always out of stock.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This is wonderful to have in the house for any colds or sinus problems. I had covid over the winter and my nose was so blocked. Colloidal silver was the only thing that would unblock my nose and clear my sinuses. It's very handy to have it in a spray bottle now.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Someone recommended this supplement to me and so I gave it a try. It has helped with my allergies or whatever was causing my stuffiness. If I use it consistently I can breathe freely all day and night. I think it is a great quality product. I like the smaller size package because it travels well.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I haven't had the chance to take it for very long, but the research on silver is vast, if you read a little bit you will be swept off your feet from what this can do in your body, just a few things I can add is -> Anti Bacterial Fungus Candida -> Anti virus -> Wound Healer -> BioFilm Buster -> Antibiotic

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I bought this silver spray for my children as soon as they had a runny nose, I immediately put a dose of silver in their nose and the runny nose disappears instantly. This preparation greatly disinfects, kills all bacteria. What I like most is that it is natural. A large package will definitely suffice for a long time. Very easy to use, the spray works great. I am very happy with this purchase because it is a quality product that helps children stay healthy. The active ingredient in the composition is silver only.