MY

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Order this for my daughter, she was defficient from vitamin b12 and had a lot of problems with moving hands legs and she used to have cramps it used to stay for about an hour or so, she took a whole prescription of injection for vitamin b12 and it didn't go so well but with solgar vitamin b12 she's now free from cramps and stopped being deficiency in it, so thank you solgar for this product, I hope this was helpful

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I bought this for my husband after he started to notice that he was struggling with energy levels due to stress/work. After taking this for about a month he began noticing that his energy levels have gone up, but not in a hyperactive way. We personally like the dosage spread out, but if your preference is to take just one then I would recommend a different brand/bottle.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Solgar is one of the top dietary supplement providers in the industry because of their quality. These capsules are very small so there's no problem for pill swallowers that have issues with the size of pills. We've been talking these B12 capsules for more than two years now and will continue to do so as they provide energy to help get through the day.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Solgar has a reputation for good vitamins that do not have animal products in them. B-12 is needed by vegetarians who do not consume red meat. The body needs B-12 and this replaces that which comes from red meat.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Good standard b12 capsules. I like that it is dosed in 500mcg (vs. the other bigger dosed b12 sups) so you can take it more often not just one big dose every once in a while. For me this strategy works best.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on May 31, 2022

I've been taking these for a while now and I find them quite good! I like that they're vegetarian and the capsules are really small and easy to take. There is no unpleasant taste and I take them daily.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

We love this B 12. We have used this for a couple of months and the biggest difference is we are both sleeping better. The other B 12 we were taking we took in the morning now we are taking this one in the evening with our dinner.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

One of the best and reliable brands on iherb. I take it every other months to stock on my family's food supplements. Will buy again!