Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Vitamin C Powder, 5,000 mg, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on May 2, 2022

This product meets all my needs and is easy to digest. I don’t like pills or capsules that my body has to break down in my stomach. This product does not contain too much sugar or extra ingredients that is harmful to a cancer patient. The quality & packaging is great.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

A good vitamin c powder. It's taste is very sour, but that's the same with all vitamin c. This is a little hard to mix into water, as it doesn't dissolve too well. It would also benefit from having a measuring scoop included in the packaging. Overall this is an effective product and good for the price. You get a lot for your money.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Excellent product that is an easy way to achieve maximum Vitamin C benefit. Disolves quickly in juice or room temperature water. It's easy on the stomach even without much food.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is 5000 mg and not 1000 mg - so it does last longer because you take less. Vitamin C is vital for our immune system. I like that it is in powder form because you can add this to your drink. Does not upset stomach so far.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I'm still using it, because I want to check how react my body. But I try mostly when I feel a bit more low, like a booster for my inmune system. I mix with water

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Have been constantly buying Solaray Vitamin C Powdered Type for many years. Dissolved well with water. Very effective. Very happy with product. Builds my immune system.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I love this Vitamin C powder! It is potent and I only take 1/2 teaspoon Monday thru Thursday! It is effective, quality ingredients and gives me lots of energy when I take it!

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I like this Vit C powder because I took hi dose of vitC, its easy to swallow without the capsules & tablets. I mixed it with water & drink it.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

this came on time and in good condition. I used it in a spray bottle with water to quit smoking and yes it made me not want to smoke but then I read someone put it on their cereal and I tried that and lets just say no way can I eat that on my cereal. I will have to find something else to use it for then rate it again. I gave it a 3 cause of the taste.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is awesome product! My friends, family and I love it!