MY

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

My job requires lots of walking and climbing stairs, after a few weeks of taking this product, it was quite obvious that my knees are not as tired.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Saves the trouble of having to eat 3-4 for pills in one serving, and pills actually smell great from the turmeric content. Convenient packaging and fast shipping!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

good item witha good company, and you iharb the best service and very professional in this to give as the best company in the world "Solary is one of the best......Thanks

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This is my first time trying this and did not find any significant improvement to my joints. Tried other brands and those might work better. Maybe it depends on individuals. Value for money though.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I can't comment on the efficacy of these supplements, but their yellow colour stains everything it comes in contact with. We ended up with yellow all over our bathroom! Thankfully it seems to wash out, but it's still annoying.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

My biggest complaint about this product is that there is yellow powder that gets on everything. It is very messy. I am not going to buy these again.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The Solaray improve my knee. I bought first time. But, I will again buying it!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Excellent product delivered quickly. Thank you iHerb as always. JMV Thailand

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I love that it is a combined with turmeric and boswellia....excellent for inflammation!! I will be ordering it again!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Great product .. does what it says it will do! Will be buying again. Very good quality