Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Timed Release Vitamin C with Rose Hips & Acerola, 1000 mg, 250 Tablets - iHerb
MY

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I've been taking this Vitamin C for 2 months now that’s why I purchased another one from here. This is a good vitamin C I would say it serves it’s purpose. but just the size is a little big and would recommend to cut it into half if you have a hard time swallowing big pills. One more good thing is that the price is very affordable. I got a good deal on this

c2ab684c-4523-4736-bda7-982e4c7c0a86
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I just love this high quality vitamin C antioxidant. I have reordered it many times because it has a high potency, so the effect is there. The size of package is on a large side as well as capsules. But it helps immunity and I will continue to order it.

7779c5ca-8d3f-430f-9ffc-a57f809d4a09
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

It's really great to have the choice of the mg. I use it to improve my immunity system. Even if the size the tablet can seems large it's really easy to swallow and the taste is acceptable. I loved also the packaging; it's so easy to open and close.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I take this on an empty stomach and it doesn’t hurt. Although, I’m not too sensitive when it comes to stomach acidity. The quality of everything seems really great! From the packaging to the ingredients, it feels really high quality. I like that it also contains 100 time release tablets. I think the slow release really makes a difference of providing antioxidants throughout the day.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I love that it’s a timed release vitamins and does not go to waste. It helps boost your immunity and the rosehips helps to brighten up the skin. The price is reasonable and the quality is at it’s highest. Definitely will continue to buy this. The ingredients are safe .

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is an everyday thing in our house. We order this in twos and re order whenever it finishes. They changed it's package but its the same product. It seems very potent and is very good for the immunity and common cold and other diseases. The size is average and the effect lasts all day. The package came on time. It is also gentle on the stomach.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The quality and ingredients were good. The size of the tablet is easy to swallow. The 1000 mg is good for an adult for the immunity. I have an acidity and it is oky for me to ise this one. Packaged was okay and so as the effect. It does not upset my stomach and good as an antioxidant

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

My husband is using this as part of his immune protocol. He takes more than the stated dose and it is still easy on his stomach. The quality seems good and in fact he has not been sick for over two years. The price was right from iHerb and so is delivery.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is better than just Vitamin C, Acerola - Every 100 grams has 1,678 mg — more than 30 times the vitamin C of strawberries. Rose hips - is a supplement rich in antioxidants that may protect against cancer and heart disease. I love that it's timed release. I take 2 a day

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

In addition to having a great taste, these tablets really help to stay in good shape all day long, we can see the high quality of this product and his benefits for our immunity system. Of course, it must be coupled with a balanced diet as well and taken with meals, the expected effect will be even better. The size of the packaging is very practical to go and the quantity on each one is really good.