Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Magnesium Asporotate, 200 mg, 120 VegCaps - iHerb
MY
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Given the likely deficiency in magnesium intake from our diet because of vegetable farming on an industrial scale, my wife and I have been taking magnesium daily for the last 5 years. I think it helps with nerves and sound sleep. I like this particular magnesium from Solary because it offers very good value for 400mg/2 capsules. The capsules are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

this formula one is very sufficient and very nessecary for the one who loves his body.i love it so much.thank you for the good product.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I always use this solaray mangnesium asporotate in preference to other types of magnesium as this type gets to where it is ment to go and helps with bowel function, I use constipating pharmacuticals and these magnesium tabs keep me regular.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I have cerebral palsy which gives me lots of muscle spasm. Magnesium has been a Godsend, I take it daily am able to absorb more of this than other capsules or tablets.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have been taking these supplements for years and they are not easy to find. OH do they relieve my leg cramps!!! Do not know what I would do without them. Thank you iHerb for making them available.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Other forms for magnesium were giving me heartburn. This form is great and does not give me heartburn or any other symptoms. I use it for electrolyte replacement because I workout a lot. I take it with calcium citrate with D.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

This is a quality product sold at an affordable price. I've been taking it for years at the suggestion of my Doctor. It helps me take the rough edges off of life.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Great product. I’ve used this abs my best friend who swim last with me recommended this years ago for leg cramps durring practice I was getting! It’s a good quality and price! I’m very pleased with Soloray!

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

This is a nice blend of different forms of magnesium which I seem to absorb well. I'm grateful for the good size of the product and the potency.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Not all that many forms of magnesium are easily absorbed, so it's nice to see a good combination in this formula. I take 2 of these every day with my Vitamin D.