Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Celery Seed, 505 mg, 100 VegCaps - iHerb
MY
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

As described, I tried it today and willing to continue using it as I read about its plenty of benefits, I will only take 2 caps a day Here are 6 surprising benefits of celery seeds. Rich in Important Nutrients. Despite their small size, celery seeds have an impressive nutrient profile. ... Support Bone Health. ... Promote Red Blood Cell Formation. ... May Improve Blood Sugar Levels. ... May Fight Bacteria. ... May Have Antioxidant Properties.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I take this with Pygeum daily and both herbs have proven to be extremely effective when it comes to prostate health. One of its benefits is that it helps increase pre-ejaculatory fluid and I certainly noticed that. Overall, these pills have a lot of benefits and they can help improve quality of life especially for men.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

When I opened the jar of celery seed extract capsules, I was immediately impressed with the pleasant, earthy aroma. I had an intuitive sense, "This is good for me to take." // All of the symptoms have relieved. The foot is no longer swollen or acutely sore and I haven't had a relapse. My intention is to continue to take both products indefinitely to veer on the safe side. Great product and healthy , now I less my high blood pressure .. It is Amazing . Thank you. recommended.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I bought this product for my husband since we're trying to lower his uric acid by combining herbal supplements to diet and exercise. Within the 1st month of use and 5 kilograms down, his uric acid levels did improve. We'll continue to use the product until his uric acid levels normalizes. No bad side effects or concerns, the smell and taste are negligible so picky eaters won't have issues.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Been using this for several years now, a couple of capsules a day is easier than eating ten sticks of celery every day, LOL. While this is not a prescription, you might research this if you have issues with gout and uric acid. You can also find celery seed in bulk, if you look, but of course this is easier!

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

My husband takes these to help with his liver and gout issues. Easy to swallow and doesnt smell too strongly. I would repeat purchase these

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Recently i read an article on why celery seed is good. I am in my peri menopause stage and i feel my bones and joints are creaking . Because during peri menopause we lost calcium. So thankfully i found celery seed on iherb and so many good reviews therefore i bought this to try. About one week later i feel improvement in my well-being, i feel its this celery seed attributes to my body! I am so glad i found this.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Celery seed may exhibit antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which are especially beneficial in reducing inflammation in conditions such as gout. This is a good product, highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great Product, performs as indicated. Fast delivery. Great for detoxing. Would buy again. The quality is good. Natural ingredient. Capsule size is just right. The taste is not bad. Very beneficial and is a great benefit to your health. Dosage is reasonable.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The moment the seal is opened, a whiff of celery escapes. Bought this and a few others to replace detox juicing cocktails as too lazy to cut the fruits and wash the juicer.