MY

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Quality of the ingredients is fantastic, the amount of actives (both calcium and magnesium) is very good, so you don't have to take many pills, to get the recommended daily amount. Packaging is great.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This supplement has a good combination of ingredients that work together to maximize benefit. However, while it is down to personal preference, this form doesn't work that well for me. I take 2 rather than the recommended 3 and find that I cannot take it without water due to how sour it is and also due to the powdery texture. Since it's so chalk-like, you will find some broken up pieces so it isn't really true to the 30 servings it says it has on the package. Overall it is beneficial so I am taking it in the way mentioned above, but I don't see myself restocking when I run out.

This tastes horrible. I would not purchase again. I couldn’t even manage to get one tablet chewed without spitting it out.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I like the ingredients and taste is good too. Good price

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This is Calcium is chewable so it beats taking large tablet/capsule specially at 1000mg. This is a good alternative but would like to have better flavor.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Good product with orange flavor to provide you with calcium and vitamin D &K2

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Got a thumbs up for taste as not chalky. Great mix of ingredients to boost health.

Posted on May 21, 2022

A bit chalky, but not too bad. I was happy to find the Ca Mg Vit K combo! Good value.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Tablets were bigger than expected. But it has a good combination of Calcium and Magnesium which is important for our bones.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Not suitable for me. I try to buy supplement easy for taking, but it's full of medicine taste after chewing. I'm not sure if it works but i can't take this taste.