Page 1 - Reviews - SmartyPants, Adult Prebiotic & Probiotic, Blueberry, 7 Billion CFU, 60 Gummies - iHerb
MY

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

8695eeda-a8e0-4119-9b6a-5068334e12a7
Posted on May 24, 2022

I love my probiotic gummies and these had a great texture but I wasn’t in love with the taste. I should’ve paid more attention to the flavor but if you like blueberry flavored stuff this is for you!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I cannot rate a pro/prebiotic a few days after receiving. As you know, it may take months for the effects to be evident. Thank you.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Very yummy gummy .tastes good . You will not feel nauseous

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Expensive, and maybe not a high enough concentration of probiotic . Taste good . Like a lolly

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Love this organic product. I can’t take tablets so this works great for me

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

First time trying it. It is tasty and I could feel the effect after taking the gummies. However, it is expensive!

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

After immense research I have found that this brand has the best ingredients for vitamins/ supplements you can find. It is the only kind I buy because it’s the only kind I can tell actually makes me feel different in the best way.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

It has this carrot taste which is disturbing for me but my husband likes it so maybe I might order again for him.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great quality supplement, helps to benefit digestion!