Page 1 - Reviews - Skin79, Dry Monkey, BB Cream, SPF 50 +, PA+++, 30 ml - iHerb
MY

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I tried the other two BB Creams in this line and they were both great. seeing as how I ran out and it is winter, I had to try this one. I like it. works with my fairer skin tone, isnt greasy and love that it has higher SPF. the packaging is cute too.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I like this BB cream matching perfectly with my pale skintone. Doesn’t moisturize my dry skin well, I use first a base layer of an SPF.

f4c0cf3d-fdc0-4f1e-93ef-e1243adbfff2
5f7a7967-17cf-4066-a36a-4e4081f4b1e1
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I love the packaging and the price point. I think it’s cute simple and practical. The issue is the shade range. I bought all 3 of them (Monkey, Panda and Cat) and they are all extremely similar in dept which is not normal. The slight difference is the undertone. The Panda one is slightly grey, the monkey is more golden/neutral and the cat is more peachy. The finish of this looks better blended out with a sponge. Very glowy, doesn’t completely set down, good coverage. I just don’t feel that it looks that natural on the skin. I have foundation/BB/CC cream where the finish is better in my opinion.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I’m in love with Skin79 BB creams. Little to no fragrance which is great when I have to wear masks all day. It sets great on the skin and barely budges through my day.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love this spf,its very smooth and matches my skin

dbc428d1-0d01-482b-aafb-a2c94119dabc
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

It's a yellow undertone BB cream with light coverage if that can be called coverage. It applies nicely but gets patchy and goes off quickly. Doesn't last on me more than 3-4 hours in the late autumn cold time. It is also scented, and I can feel the smell almost all day long.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

this bb cream is a bit dry for my liking. would be better if mixed with some moisturiser before applying on face. color blends but doesn't cover my pigmentation.

Posted on May 25, 2021

I love these, I have all 3 and this one is perfect to avoid dry spots or having your makeup look like a cake. I mostly use I around my nose and on the parts that get dry on my face, but now I use the 3 of them all the time so I use each one on different parts of my face. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great product, applies well. Great quality, nice scent, good coverage, smooth texture.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

i just bought without knowing my color , but when arrives it's my exact color . hahaha love it