Page 1 - Reviews - SeaSnax, Chomperz, Crunchy Seaweed Chips, Jalapeno, 1 oz (30 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I’m surprised this is really low fat and low carb, coz it tastes amazing! It’s what I expect in a seaweed chips, it’s crispy, flavourful and healthy! I don’t get a lot of jalapeño / spicy flavour tho. The only sad thing is it’s a really small bag, the chips only filled up half of it. But i guess that’s a price I’m willing to pay to eat healthy. Will purchase again.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

These snacks are light and airy. I wasnt sure how I'd feel about jalapeno-puffed-seaweed, but turns out they're still quite good. Even though there's more than one serving, I eat the whole bag in one sitting without even thinking about it. I'm interested to try the other flavors to see if they're as delicious.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Good spicy taste and natural ingredients. I eat this as a snack and I think the iodine in the seaweed has good health benefits for your daily diet. The package says to use it as 2 servings, but I think the composition of this size size is only enough for 1 serving.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

These have a very nice amount of heat in them, it isn't a fire-bomb in your mouth, it's pleasant. You get the heat as you chew it and then it slowly fades. This was a bit of a risk, on my part. I don't like really hot spicy foods but I do like just a nice amount of heat that doesn't make your eyes water, your nose run or your lips burn. The odds were definitely in my favor on this one. Really good and I will definitely buy again. I really love the great umami flavor of all of the Chomperz flavors. With this, I have now tried them all!

Posted on May 4, 2022

I like these a lot! They taste just right and there's enough in the bag to satisfy a craving for a crunchy and salty snack, without them being bad for you! The Jalapeno flavour is my favourite. Enjoy!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I finished it in 10 mins. Is really tasty without feeling guilty after checking all the healthy ingredient. Perfect size for snack. Definitely will order again.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This is so tasty. Can't stop eating it. My son loves it so much. The price is on the high side with a small package but the taste is really good.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

These snacks are absolutely delicious. It’s light and doesn’t feel heavy or oily. The perfect bite to take on the go. Quality packaging, resealable. Portion size is just for one person but that’s why I just ordered 50 ;)

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

wow !!! amazing snack! it's little spicy and super crunchy and the I needed to check the calories 10 times in order to believe. too goog to be true 🙈

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

As a vegan I am looking for products that can be cooked with, enjoyed and are also healthy. This is one of the products that most intrigued me and I decided to give it a try. I really connected with it and it is really recommended