Page 1 - Reviews - SeaSnax, Chomperz, Crunchy Seaweed Chips, Barbecue, 1 oz (30 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Ok these are legit my favourite snack that I’ve bought from here. The whole pack is only 80 calories (which is two servings), but you will finish the whole bag. The seasoning is amazing with just a hint of spiciness at the end, but definitely still fine for kids. Just buy these!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Barbecue is probably #2 in the Chomperz power rankings. Even at #2 these are so incredibly delicious you will never want to snack on anything less tasty again.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I inhaled the whole bag because they taste so good. Amazing crunchy texture too. I absolutely love this snack and my only complaint is the bag is too small for the price. Please make bigger bags!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great quality product tastes amazing great serving size, packaging is great quality, great eat as a snack, ads beneficial health to diet.Uses good ingredients. Good composition

Posted on May 28, 2022

It tastes superr goooodddd Its size is bigger than I expect there is pretty much in a pack It is so addictive with a surprisingly attractive macros What else can I ask for? PERFECT FOR HEALTHY SNACKING!!! (mind its fat content tho)

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Demolished this within 2 mins! Such a delicious snack. The only “complaint” is the size and I would definitely purchase a bigger size if it’s available

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I didnt like it at first bite but I love it with the 2nd. Even though it is BBQ flavour, but I think it taste more like kimchi🤣 This combination just remind me of Korea. It can stay fresh for quite a long time after opening. Nice!

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

The company SeaSnax makes great products that are very tasty and light on calories. Like it for a snack in between that doesn´t fill you up.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I kinda like these, I think.. I'm not sure how I feel about barbecue and seaweed taste together. it's good but a bit.. odd. however just like the other flavors, the amount you get in the bag is very small. it's like a handful or something.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I preferred the onion flavour, but my husband liked these barbeque ones more. a tad pricey for my taste, but they are a good, quality snack, if you don't mind paying a little extra for something different.