Page 1 - Reviews - SeaSnax, Chomperz, Crunch Seaweed Chips, Original, 5 Single Serve Packs, 0.28 oz (8 g) Each - iHerb
MY
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

my go to snack when i feel the munchies. not only is it only good but has a lot less calories than the same size bag of chips.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

The company SeaSnax makes great products that are very tasty and light on calories. Like it for a snack in between that doesn´t fill you up.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

They taste pretty good, though it may take some time getting used to their texture. The only problem is that there's not much content for the price, and you'll finish them all in the blink of an eye.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

taste super good (and low calorie, that's important) but the price can be cheaper. it is only 8g per bag so may not be enough...I often ate 3 in a row.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Perfect size to put in your lunch or your kids lunch the taste and quality is amazing

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Deliciousness in a pack. Only downside is that there is too little in one pack.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

It is great. So I'm gonna get again. But there is a little a pack.

Posted on Apr 2, 2021

These were ok! I didn't have any trouble finishing them but I'm not sure I'd buy them again. I thought they could use a little more seasoning, but that's just me!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My favourite low cal and healthy seaweed chips.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Really addictive! So crunchy and tasty!