Page 1 - Reviews - Reviva Labs, Advanced Retinol Serum, 1.0 fl oz (29.5 ml) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

If you have a sensitive skin type and it is difficult to find a serum with retinol, feel free to opt for this product. An excellent composition suitable even for those who are just starting their acquaintance with retinol - and from the very first applications you will feel and see how tightened and refreshed your skin becomes night after night.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

You really don't have to believe me. I used the retinol...but this serum blows them all out of the water. I prefer this one.But keep in mind that this is my personal experience for my skin. What works for one person may not work for another. I'm used to retinol and don't have sensitive skin.. Gold luck on your skincare journey, everyone!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

My first one is with retinol. Oil texture, does not dry the skin, does not cause breakouts. I apply cream on clean skin before applying cream. Convenient packaging, no strong odor.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Best retinol I ever tried. Doesn’t not sting my sensitive skin. It’s Oil texture and moisturizing. Layer it with my night cream. Amazing results.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Oily texture, absorbs well, does not irritate the skin, doesn't make break outs, does not have a strong scent. Good packaging and a handy pump. Great product to get start using Retinol.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

There is a characteristic smell of retinol, and I am satisfied with it.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Use this serum for a week, feel like my face bacame more soft and silky. Use it every night and I like the result.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Perfect start and finish in the day.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Just started using it so far it’s good

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I love it! Perfect for dry skin.