Page 1 - Reviews - Reese, Large Smoked Oysters, 3.7 oz (105 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

These were my first time trying oysters, didn’t really like the through of them but apparently they are dense in nutrients so decided to try them. The taste was all but I struggled with the texture of them, so I chopped them up and added them into my guacamole dip :) only thing I didn’t like was the fact they were in cottonseed oil. I rinsed them thoroughly before I used them.

44350a2f-b203-4fb4-8c7b-21e51807fdb4
b488b7ee-8c5c-4091-8198-abf58f1570db
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

The best I have ever found! The the taste is excellent & the size of the oysters are as they say. I was craving oysters & picked some up @ the store a different brand & so, disappointed. Opened the can & they were pebbles. I found Reese's & will never look for another brand again. Customer for life now Thank you for putting out such a great product. My craving was satisfied. Perfect

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Really plump and tasty smoked oysters, rich in flavour, so rich that even as an oyster lover 1/3 a can is enough for me in one sitting. I drop one star because it’s soaked in cottonseed oil, I would much prefer olive oil. Some might not like it that it was sourced in China - I only realised it when I read the box in detail.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My can has around 10 of them, each of them are huge, and it goes pretty well pretty much with everything. I made creamy mushroom pasta with it, the smoky favour just enhanced the entire dish.

0cf8ce80-849a-4bc9-b5c7-9ff15749e4cd
3e6cc9f6-f943-4ea9-a84e-b357ec518a68
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I am giving four stars because there is no way to avoid the oil. Other than that, the size of the package is good, the price increased but it is still very reasonable, and I like to have them from time to time. Buying the last ones helps in avoiding some of the oil.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

not the first time I use iHerb products and everything is always of high quality and very fast delivery! this time we decided to try tea and smoked canned fish besides vitamins - all of excellent quality - we recommend ordering from this company !!!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great oysters if you drain away the poor oil they use. It is cottonseed and I'd rather not consume any of it. Evewn ordinary olive oil I drain away. This I had to use paper towel to wipe it dry as well.

Posted on May 12, 2022

best smoked oysters ever! the quality is very good' so is the taste/ the smell was dellisios/ the package and the size was goos/ will use and order soon more

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Great oysters, good on a Ritz cracker with a caper and served with a cold Beer. Will buy again and again, thumbs up to Reese and iHerb.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My husband loves them. Thats why I bought 10 packs. But I can pay less at Walmart. I don't live close and they were out.