MY

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

omg its amazing - in two days I saw great difference with multiple old scars and it keeps getting better. I apply it twice a day after scrubbing the area, it's a bit oily but absorbs pretty quickly. only problem is the tube's too small - it's almost out in less then a week :O

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The ingredients is what sold me on this product and it seems to be of high quality. Very small package but I feel a lil goes a long way. I use everyday out of the shower on my stomach area only to avoid stretch marks, while pregnant. Time will tell if it truly helped.

I like this product, and I see that my stretch marks appear to look whiter. I think that vitamin E helps with that. Would recommend

ed940e34-4ef9-4cdc-ae46-2c26fe2a81f3
941f2155-a763-4001-adc0-ff9de27e029f
Solaaaaa
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Omg omg! This little guy is magical! You can spot the difference from the first use! Cant wait to restock, cause can’t live without it anymore!

63eab774-55e8-4020-a733-b56bb4f76c13
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

My scar decreased during 2 weeks I will buy it again and again even it’s small but it can be used for month and daily thumbs up 👍🏻 for this product

Posted on May 31, 2022

I haven't had time to use the cream yet But its composition and ingredients are very high quality and I have experience with a cream with a similar composition.

cab1a8eb-a930-4a85-a034-a59b10311788
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This product is simply amazing. Have been using it on a major burn and has reduced redness and provided relief for the itching from healing…

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I dont want to expect much of this scar reducer but the result was amazing. I have scar in my skin and it seems to be light

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The cream starts out dry, is easy to apply, and becomes moist on the skin surface. Not too sticky, not sure if it works yet for my blister scar but it's definitely very moisturizing and pleasant to use.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Decided to give this a go as I saw that it has onion extract in it as a scar gel I am currently using (which works well for me and I'm almost at the bottom of the jar) also has onion extract. Cream goes on fine, stays somewhat moisturising even after a few hours. Small tube but a little goes a long way.

68f531d1-54d7-44eb-8d80-b5bb49fa01fe